- SPECT imaging with 99mTc-labeled EGFR-specific nanobody for in vivo monitoring of EGFR expression
- ABINs inhibit EGF receptor-mediated NF-kappa B activation and growth of EGF receptor-overexpressing tumour cells
- Comparison of the biodistribution and tumor targeting of two 99mTc-labeled anti-EGFR nanobodies in mice, using pinhole SPECT/micro-CT
- Attachment of the outer membrane lipoprotein (Opr1) of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to the mucosal surfaces of the respiratory and digestive tract of chickens
The wild-derived inbred mouse strain SPRET/Ei is resistant to LPS and defective in IFN-beta production
2006) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 103(7). p.2292-2297 Mark(
- Lipo-protein I, a TLR2/4 ligand modulates Th2-driven allergic immune responses
- Formatted anti-TNF-alpha nanobodies show superior efficacy in a collagen-induced arthritis model in mice
Radioimmunoimaging. Advances and prospects
2004) The Quarterly Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 48. p.317-325 Mark(
- Intraspecies genomic groups in Enterococcus faecium and their correlation with origin and pathogenicity.
- Differentiation of EL4 lymphoma cells by tumoral environment is associated with inappropriate expression of the large chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan PG-M and the tumor-associated antigen HTgp-175.