- Long-Term Developmental Changes in Children's Lower-Order Big Five Personality Facets
- Parenting youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Relationships with child (mal)adjustment and parental psychological need frustration.
- Examining bidirectional relationships between parenting and child maladjustment in youth with autism spectrum disorder: A 9-year longitudinal study
- Exploring development in youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder: How do parenting and child adjustment influence each other across a six-year interval?
- Gedragsproblemen en sterktes bij kinderen met Downsyndroom
- Personality, behaviour and parenting in children with Down syndrome
Effects of childhood aggression on parenting during adolescence: the role of parental psychological need satisfaction
2013) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY. 42(3). p.393-404 Mark(
- The development of personality extremity from childhood to adolescence: relations to internalizing and externalizing problems
- Fathers' personality and its interaction with children's personality as predictors of perceived parenting behavior six years later
- Psychometric properties of the Dutch inventories of prolonged grief for children and adolescents