Pocket Power! : increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(1). p.52-52 Mark(
- Recruiting nurses through social media : effects on employer brand and attractiveness
- Pocket Power! : increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale
- De strijd om talent: employer branding in theorie en praktijk
- A20 inhibition of STAT1 expression in myeloid cells: a novel endogenous regulatory mechanism preventing development of enthesitis
- Diversity, ecology and community structure of the freshwater littoral diatom flora from Petuniabukta (Spitsbergen)
Greenhouse Gas Mitigation and Renewable Energy Production through Farm-Scale Anaerobic Digestion - Potential for Flanders and the European Union
2017) Communications in Agricultural and Applied Biological Sciences. 82(4). p.127-128 Mark(
- Molecular and morphological characterization of the Achnanthidium minutissimum complex (Bacillariophyta) in Petuniabukta (Spitsbergen, High Arctic) including the description of A. digitatum sp. nov.
- Intracranial Solitary Fibrous Tumor
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR: does the methodology matter?