- Integrated care pathways for airway diseases (AIRWAYS-ICPs)
- I have taken my umbrella, so of course it does not rain
- Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA): achievements in 10 years and future needs
- Severe chronic allergic (and related) diseases: a uniform approach: a MeDALL-GA²LEN-ARIA position paper
- MeDALL (Mechanisms of the Development of ALLergy): an integrated approach from phenotypes to systems medicine
Effect of SCH55700, a humanized anti-human interleukin-5 antibody, in severe persistent asthma - A pilot study 164/rccm.200206-5250C
2003) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 167(12). p.1655-1659 Mark(
- The ENFUMOSA cross-sectional European multicentre study of the clinical phenotype of chronic severe asthma
- Bone mineral density in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treated with budesonide Turbuhaler (R).
- Adding formoterol to budesonide in moderate asthma - health economic results from the FACET study.
- Long-term treatment with inhaled budesonide in persons with mild chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who continue smoking.