Postpartum dyspareunia and sexual functioning: a prospective cohort study.
2017) European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health. 22(3). p.200-206 Mark(
- Haematopoietic prolyl hydroxylase-1 deficiency promotes M2 macrophage polarization and is both necessary and sufficient to protect against experimental colitis
- Use of Fitness and Nutrition Apps: Associations With Body Mass Index, Snacking, and Drinking Habits in Adolescents
- Recursive DNA Assembly Using Protected Oligonucleotide Duplex Assisted Cloning (PODAC)
- Investigating the visual exploration of the rural-urban gradient using eye-tracking
- Plant water resource partitioning and isotopic fractionation during transpiration in a seasonally dry tropical climate
- The two water worlds hypothesis: Addressing multiple working hypotheses and proposing a way forward
- Design of immune-modulating polymeric microparticles in view of cell-derived cancer vaccination
- Do changes in affect moderate the association between attachment anxiety and body dissatisfaction in children? An experimental study by means of the Trier Social Stress Test
- EV-TRACK: transparent reporting and centralizing knowledge in extracellular vesicle research.