- BRCA2 Hypomorphic Missense Variants Confer Moderate Risks of Breast Cancer
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015 : a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
Nephrologists' perspectives on defining and applying patient-centered outcomes in hemodialysis
2017) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 12(3). p.454-466 Mark(
- Evaluation of polygenic risk scores for breast and ovarian cancer risk prediction in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- Why creating standardized core outcome sets for chronic kidney disease will improve clinical practice
- lncRNA discovery in the HIV replication cycle adds new layer in HIV-host interplay
- Establishing core outcome domains in hemodialysis : report of the Standardized Outcomes in Nephrology-Hemodialysis (SONG-HD) consensus workshop
- 'Waarom is er geen bovengrens op het aantal verdronken vluchtelingen?'
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- The Song 宋 Dynasty (960–1279) – A Revolutionary Era Turn?