Global phosphorus scarcity and full-scale P-recovery techniques: a review
2015) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 45(4). p.336-384 Mark(
- Cobalt removal from waste-water by means of supported liquid membranes
- Electrochemical decomplexing and oxidation of organic (chelating) additives in effluents from surface treatment and metal finishing
- Electrochemical degradation of surfactants by intermediates of water discharge at carbon-based electrodes
- Influence of composition and hot rolling parameters on the magnetic and mechanical properties of fully processed non-oriented low-Si electrical steels.
- The Kinetics of DeNOx on a Hydrated and Unhydrated V20s/W03/Ti02 Catalyst
- Phosphorus-uptake under aerobic conditons in enhanced biological phosphorus-removal