- Comparative perspectives on the substance of EU democracy promotion
- Heart rate variability parameters in horses distinguish atrial fibrillation from sinus rhythm before and after successful electrical cardioversion
- Does conservative treatment change the brain in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain? : a systematic review
- Understanding adolescent personality pathology from growth trajectories of childhood oddity
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Echocardiographic measurements of right heart size and function in healthy horses
- BRCA2 Hypomorphic Missense Variants Confer Moderate Risks of Breast Cancer
- The influence of induced shoulder muscle pain on rotator cuff and scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation of the arm
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Dynamic control of lateral root positioning