- Evaluation of polygenic risk scores for breast and ovarian cancer risk prediction in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
Nephrologists' perspectives on defining and applying patient-centered outcomes in hemodialysis
2017) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 12(3). p.454-466 Mark(
- The Song 宋 Dynasty (960–1279) – A Revolutionary Era Turn?
- A systematic review of interventions to deprescribe benzodiazepines and other hypnotics among older people
- Interaction : a missing piece of the jigsaw in interpreter-mediated medical consultation models
- On the Ontology of Literary Objects: interview with J. R. Searle.
- Le mosche del capitale di Paolo Volponi: lavoro, identità, assoggettamento.
- Behavioral determinants of physical activity across the life course : a 'DEterminants of DIet and Physical ACtivity' (DEDIPAC) umbrella systematic literature review
- Establishing core outcome domains in hemodialysis : report of the Standardized Outcomes in Nephrology-Hemodialysis (SONG-HD) consensus workshop
- Why creating standardized core outcome sets for chronic kidney disease will improve clinical practice