- Averaging techniques without requiring a fast time-varying differential equation
A vector impedance meter method to characterize multiconductor transmission line parameters
2010) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. 52(4). p.1019-1025 Mark(
- Measuring line parameters of multiconductor cables using a vector impedance meter
- An analytical calculation of the behavior of a line termination network
- Laboratory setup for teaching reflection phenomena between a PWM inverter and an induction motor
- Modifying the feature-selective validation method to validate noisy data sets
- A duality principle for homogeneous vectorfields with applications.
- Exponential stability of slowly time-varying nonlinear systems
- Exponential stability of nonlinear time-varying differential equations and partial averaging.
- Boundedness properties for time-varying homogeneous systems (invited)