Aeromicrobium choanae sp. nov., an actinobacterium isolated from the choana of a garden warbler
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 67(2). p.432-440 Mark(
- Spinor spaces in discrete Clifford analysis
- Titanium surface functionalization with coatings of chitosan and polyphenol-rich plant extracts
- Inhibition of Cyclic GMP Export by Multidrug Resistance Protein 4: a New Strategy to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
- Inhibition of Cyclic GMP Export by Multidrug Resistance Protein 4: A New Strategy to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
- III-V-on-silicon integrated micro: spectrometer for the 3 mu m wavelength range
- Modified Korteweg-de Vries solitons at supercritical densities in two-electron temperature plasmas
- Mobile spectroscopic instrumentation in archaeometry research
- A century of trends in adult human height
- Effect of annealing atmosphere on LiMn2O4 for thin film Li-ion batteries from aqueous chemical solution deposition