- Macrofauna along the Sudanese Red Sea coast: potential effect of mangrove clearance on community and trophic structure
- Unravelling the environmental drivers of deep-sea nematode biodiversity and its relation with carbon mineralisation along a longitudinal primary productivity gradient
Nematode feeding strategies and the fate of dissolved organic matter carbon in different deep-sea sedimentary environments
2013) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART I-OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH PAPERS. 80. p.94-110 Mark(
- Biodiversity and Function of Nematodes in Contrasting Southern European Deep-sea Environments.
- Benthic-pelagic coupling: effects on nematode communities along Southern European continental margins
- New genus and two new species of the family Ethmolaimidae (Nematoda: Chromadorida), found in two different cold-seep environments
- Nematodes and their food: difficult customers in the deep sea?
- Community structure and feeding preference of nematodes associated with methane seepage at the Darwin mud volcano (Gulf of Cadiz)
- Book of abstracts: 14th international meiofauna conference
- New genus of the family Ethmolaimidae (Nematoda: Chromadorida), found at the Gulf of Cadiz and Antarctica