- The community structure of deep-sea macrofauna associated with polymetallic nodules in the eastern part of the Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone
- Report on the Managing Impacts of Deep-seA reSource exploitation (MIDAS) workshop on environmental management of deep-sea mining
- Metazoans of redoxcline sediments in Mediterranean deep-sea hypersaline anoxic basins
- Macrofauna along the Sudanese Red Sea coast: potential effect of mangrove clearance on community and trophic structure
- Unravelling the environmental drivers of deep-sea nematode biodiversity and its relation with carbon mineralisation along a longitudinal primary productivity gradient
- Biodiversity and Function of Nematodes in Contrasting Southern European Deep-sea Environments.
- Benthic-pelagic coupling: effects on nematode communities along Southern European continental margins
- New genus and two new species of the family Ethmolaimidae (Nematoda: Chromadorida), found in two different cold-seep environments
Nematode feeding strategies and the fate of dissolved organic matter carbon in different deep-sea sedimentary environments
2013) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART I-OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH PAPERS. 80. p.94-110 Mark(
- Nematodes and their food: difficult customers in the deep sea?