- Aortic pulse wave velocity improves cardiovascular event prediction: an individual participant meta-analysis of prospective observational data from 17,635 subjects
Flow-mediated vasodilation in end-stage renal disease
2011) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 6(8). p.2009-2015 Mark(
- Determinants of pulse wave velocity in healthy people and in the presence of cardiovascular risk factors: 'establishing normal and reference values'
- Assessment of pulse wave velocity
- Local shear stress and brachial artery functions in end-stage renal disease
- Mineral metabolism and arterial functions in end-stage renal disease: potential role of 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency