- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Bridging the divide between functional and cognitive psychology.
- The relationship between theory of mind and relational frame theory: Convergence of perspective-taking measures.
- EMAS recommendations for conditions in the workplace for menopausal women
Comparing palliative care in care homes across Europe (PACE): protocol of a cross-sectional study of deceased residents in 6 EU countries
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 17(6). p.566.e1-566.e7 Mark(
- RFT for Clinical Practice: Three Core Strategies in Understanding and Treating Human Suffering
- Hearing voices, dissociation and the self: a functional-analytic perspective.
- A model of care for healthy menopause and ageing : EMAS position statement
- EMAS position statement: Testosterone replacement therapy in the aging male
- Review. 'Yvonne, Prinses van Bourgondië': Timeau de Keyser & Tibaldus