Peanut-shaped bulges in face-on disk galaxies
2011) MEMORIE DELLA SOCIETA ASTRONOMICA ITALIANA SUPPLEMENT. 18. p.75-78 Mark(
- Confirmation of a kinematic diagnostic for face-on box/peanut-shaped bulges
- Toward an alternative way of looking at elliptical galaxies: Case studies for NGC 4649 and NGC 7097.
- A counterrotating core in NGC 7097?
- The distribution of ionized gas in early-type galaxies .3. M/L determinations based on triaxial models.
- Dark matter in elliptical galaxies: 3-integral modeling
- The distribution of ionized gas in early-type galaxies
- The distribution of ionized gas in early-type galaxies .2. The velocity field of the ionized gas.
- Shape of line profiles and dark matter in E galaxies
- A search for dark matter in elliptical galaxies: preliminary results from an ESO key programme. Invited paper in: Danziger, I.J., Zeilinger W.W. and Kjär, K. (eds.), Proceedings of the ESO/EIPC Workshop on Structure, Dynamics and Chemical Evolution of Elliptical Galaxies, ESO, Garching, 1992, pp. 225-235.