Transverse comparisons between ultrasound and radionuclide parameters in children with presumed antenatally detected pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(6). p.940-946 Mark(
- Processing renogram using Microsoft Excel
- 99mTc-DMSA absolute and relative renal uptake in cats: procedure and normal values
- Can severely impaired cortical transit predict which children with pelvi-ureteric junction stenosis detected antenatally might benefit from pyeloplasty?
- Determination of optimal sampling times for a two blood sample clearance method using 51Cr-EDTA in cats
The important role of audits, surveys and interobserver reproducibility studies in continuing education in nuclear medicine
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 36(1). p.162-162 Mark(
- Should we stop performing nuclear medicine procedures?
- Interobserver reproducibility in reporting on renal cortical scintigraphy in children: a large collaborative study
- Assessment of kidney function of normal and hyperthyroid cats using 99mTc-DMSA
Escaping the correction for body surface area when calculating glomerular filtration rate in children
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 35(9). p.1669-1672 Mark(