Transverse comparisons between ultrasound and radionuclide parameters in children with presumed antenatally detected pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(6). p.940-946 Mark(
- Can severely impaired cortical transit predict which children with pelvi-ureteric junction stenosis detected antenatally might benefit from pyeloplasty?
- 99mTc-DMSA absolute and relative renal uptake in cats: procedure and normal values
- Determination of optimal sampling times for a two blood sample clearance method using 51Cr-EDTA in cats
- Should we stop performing nuclear medicine procedures?
The important role of audits, surveys and interobserver reproducibility studies in continuing education in nuclear medicine
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 36(1). p.162-162 Mark(
- Interobserver reproducibility in reporting on renal cortical scintigraphy in children: a large collaborative study
- Assessment of kidney function of normal and hyperthyroid cats using 99mTc-DMSA
- A single sample method for evaluating (51)Chromium-Ethylene diaminic tetraacetic acid clearance in normal and hyperthyroid cats
Inter-observer reproducibility in reporting on renal drainage in children with hydronephrosis: a large collaborative study
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 35(3). p.644-654 Mark(