- A homologous form of human interleukin 16 is implicated in microglia recruitment following nervous system injury in leech hirudo medicinalis
- Monocyte-derived dendritic cells induce a house dust mite-specific Th2 allergic inflammation in the lung of humanized SCID mice: Involvement of CCR7
- Th2 polarization by Der p 1-pulsed monocyte-derived dendritic cells is due to the allergic status of the donors
- Modulation of the allergen-induced human IgE response in Hu-SCID mice : inhibitory effect of human recombinant IFN-gamma and allergen-derived lipopeptide
- Human dendritic cells in the severe combined immunodeficiency mouse model : their potentiating role in the allergic reaction
House dust mite-induced airway changes in hu-SCID mice.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 161(1). p.200-206 Mark(