- Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging characteristics of normal, benign and malignant conditions in the prostate
- End-of-life treatment decisions in nursing home residents dying with dementia in the Netherlands
- Effect of the ion exchange resin functionality on the catalytic activity and leaching of palladium nanoparticles in Suzuki cross-coupling
- Secukinumab improves patient-reported outcomes in subjects with active psoriatic arthritis : results from a randomised phase III trial (FUTURE 1)
- Below-ground attack by the root knot nematode Meloidogyne graminicola predisposes rice to blast disease
Generalized differential morphological profiles for remote sensing image classification
2016) IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN APPLIED EARTH OBSERVATIONS AND REMOTE SENSING. 9(4). p.1736-1751 Mark(
- Coresidence duration and cues of maternal investment regulate sibling altruism across cultures
- The plant response induced in wheat ears by a combined attack of Sitobion avenae aphids and Fusarium graminearum boosts fungal infection and deoxynivalenol production
- Morphometric analysis of the distal femur in total knee arthroplasty and native knees
- Maximum probability domains for Hubbard models
- Are lichens potential natural reservoirs for plant pathogens?
- Robust autotuning MPC for a class of process control applications
- How does a study abroad experience contribute to the intercultural competence of student translators?
- On the use of infrared thermographic measurements for evaluating the airtightness of the building envelope
- The interrelationship between muscle oxygenation, muscle activation, and pulmonary oxygen uptake to incremental ramp exercise: influence of aerobic fitness