- Belgian consensus on chronic pancreatitis in adults and children: statements on diagnosis and nutritional, medical, and surgical treatment
Treatment of infants and toddlers with cystic fibrosis-related pancreatic insufficiency and fat malabsorption with pancrelipase MT
2011) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 53(1). p.61-64 Mark(
- Dyspeptic symptoms in the general population: a factor and cluster analysis of symptom groupings
- Quality assurance and recommendations for quality assessment of screening colonoscopy in Belgium.
- Steatosis induces significant, non-fibrosis related portal hypertension in association with signs of a hyperdynamic circulation and indicators of splanchnic vasodilation in vitro and in vivo in a rat model
- Rapid improvement of bone metabolism after infliximab treatment in Crohn's disease
- A positive response to infliximab in Crohn disease: Association with a higher systemic inflammation before treatment but not with-308 TNF gene polymorphism.
- The role of aminosalicylates in the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
- NOD2/CARD15 does not influence response to infliximab in Crohn's disease.
- Heartburn in Belgium: prevalence, impact on daily life, and utilization of medical resources.