- Professionele ontwikkeling in een context van diversiteit
Professional development for ECEC practitioners with resposibilities for children at risk: which competences and in-service training are needed?
2014) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 22(3). p.412-424 Mark(
- Challenging the feminisation of the workforce: rethinking the mind–body dualism in early childhood education and care
- Vers la fin de l'hégemonie de la féminisation du travail
- Investigation of the thermal development length in annular upward heated laminar supercritical fluid flows
- Country position paper on ECEC of the Flemish community of Belgium
Lifelong learning and the counter/professionalisation of childcare: a case study of local hybridizations of global European discourses
2013) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 21(1). p.109-124 Mark(
- Towards a gender neutral interpretation of professionalism in early childhood education and care (ECEC)
- Democratic experimentation in early childhood education
- Quali competenze per i professionisti della prima infanzia?