- Building sustainable urban communities
- The competent ECEC system in the city of Ghent
- Professionele ontwikkeling in een context van diversiteit
- Self-regulated skills during homework in primary school: a learning diary study
Gender balance in ECEC: why is there s little progres?
2015) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 23(3). p.302-314 Mark(
Professional development for ECEC practitioners with resposibilities for children at risk: which competences and in-service training are needed?
2014) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 22(3). p.412-424 Mark(
- Vers la fin de l'hégemonie de la féminisation du travail
- Challenging the feminisation of the workforce: rethinking the mind–body dualism in early childhood education and care
- Towards a gender neutral interpretation of professionalism in early childhood education and care (ECEC)
- Democratic experimentation in early childhood education