- Aquifer typology, (bio)geochemical processes and pollutants behaviour
- European aquifer typology: a practical framework for an overview of major groundwater composition at European scale
- Surface electroclinic effect in low P-s smectic materials without SmA phase
- Uniform theory of V-shape characteristics
- Simulations of energy and switching in AFLCDs with different boundary conditions
- Energy relations in antiferroelectric liquid crystal displays
- Energy relations in antiferroelectric liquid crystals
- Controlled Domain Growth in Low Ps Smectic Materials Without SmA Phase
Dispersive ion generation in nematic liquid crystal displays.
2002) JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS PART 1-REGULAR PAPERS SHORT NOTES & REVIEW PAPERS. 41(3A). p.1489-1494 Mark(
- The uniform phi-theory for the Sony mode in FLCD.