- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition)
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy
- High-quality binary protein interaction map of the yeast interactome network
- Growth substrate- and phase-specific expression of biphenyl, benzoate, and C-1 metabolic pathways in Burkholderia xenovorans LB400
- Biphenyl and benzoate metabolism in a genomic context: outlining genome-wide metabolic networks in Burkholderia xenovorans LB400
Classification of the biphenyl- and polychlorinated biphenyl-degrading strain LB400(T) and relatives as Burkholderia xenovorans sp nov
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 54. p.1677-1681 Mark(
- Participation of two members of the very long-chain acyl-CoA synthetase family in bile acid synthesis and recycling.