- Verzelfstandiging in gemeenten: van mogelijkheden naar toepasbaarheid, wenselijkheid en noodzaak?
- Fulvestrant (Faslodex (TM)) in advanced breast cancer: clinical experience from a Belgian cooperative study
- A pilot study to investigate the feasibility and cardiac effects of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PL-DOX) as adjuvant therapy in medically fit elderly breast cancer patients
Strain Rate Imaging Detects Early Cardiac Effects of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin as Adjuvant Therapy in Elderly Patients with Breast Cancer
2008) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 21(12). p.1283-1289 Mark(
- Extended adjuvant letrozole following five years of tamoxifen is cost-effective from a Belgian health care payer's perspective.
- Fulvestrant in heavily pretreated patients with advanced breast cancer: a Belgium cooperative study.
- Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials
- Effects of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy for early breast cancer on recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials
- Comparison of proposed diagnostic criteria with FACT-F and VAS for cancer-related fatigue: proposal for use as a screening tool
- Mature results of a randomized phase II multicenter study of exemestane versus tamoxifen as first-line hormone therapy for postmenopausal women with metastatic breast cancer