Strain Rate Imaging Detects Early Cardiac Effects of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin as Adjuvant Therapy in Elderly Patients with Breast Cancer
2008) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 21(12). p.1283-1289 Mark(
- A pilot study to investigate the feasibility and cardiac effects of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PL-DOX) as adjuvant therapy in medically fit elderly breast cancer patients
- Fulvestrant (Faslodex (TM)) in advanced breast cancer: clinical experience from a Belgian cooperative study
- Verzelfstandiging in gemeenten: van mogelijkheden naar toepasbaarheid, wenselijkheid en noodzaak?
- Extended adjuvant letrozole following five years of tamoxifen is cost-effective from a Belgian health care payer's perspective.
- Fulvestrant in heavily pretreated patients with advanced breast cancer: a Belgium cooperative study.
- Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials
- Effects of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy for early breast cancer on recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials
- Comparison of proposed diagnostic criteria with FACT-F and VAS for cancer-related fatigue: proposal for use as a screening tool
- Mature results of a randomized phase II multicenter study of exemestane versus tamoxifen as first-line hormone therapy for postmenopausal women with metastatic breast cancer