- Ritonavir-boosted darunavir combined with raltegravir or tenofovir-emtricitabine in antiretroviral-naive adults infected with HIV-1: 96 week results from the NEAT001/ANRS143 randomised non-inferiority trial
- Gonadal malignancy in 13 consecutive collected patients with disorders of sex development (DSD) from Semarang (Indonesia)
- The importance of hydraulic groundwater theory in catchment hydrology: the legacy of Wilfried Brutsaert and Jean-Yves Parlange
- Prevalence of c-KIT mutations in gonadoblastoma and dysgerminomas of patients with disorders of sex development (DSD) and ovarian dysgerminomas
- A multi-exon deletion within WWOX is associated with a 46,XY disorder of sex development
- Does canopy mean nitrogen concentration explain variation in canopy light use efficiency across 14 contrasting forest sites?
- Light-mediated polarization of the PIN3 auxin transporter for the phototropic response in Arabidopsis
- Increasing the thermostability of sucrose phosphorylase by a combination of sequence- and structure-based mutagenesis
- Plasma membrane-bound AGC3 kinases phosphorylate PIN auxin carriers at TPRXS(N/S) motifs to direct apical PIN recycling
Gonadal tumours and DSD
2010) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 24(2). p.291-310 Mark(
- Advanced pubertal development in two adolescents with new SF-1 mutations
- PIN auxin efflux carrier polarity is regulated by PINOID kinase-mediated recruitment into GNOM-independent trafficking in Arabidopsis
- A regulated auxin minimum is required for seed dispersal in Arabidopsis
Postponed manufacturing supplementary to transportation services?
2000) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART E-LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION REVIEW. 36(3). p.205-217 Mark(