- Neuropsychological correlates of emotional lability in children with ADHD
- Genome-wide association study of motor coordination problems in ADHD identifies genes for brain and muscle function
- The hierarchical factor model of ADHD: invariant across age and national groupings?
- Genome-wide copy number variation study associates metabotropic glutamate receptor gene networks with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- The impact of study design and diagnostic approach in a large multi-centre ADHD study: part 1: ADHD symptom patterns
- A functional variant of the serotonin transporter gene (SLC6A4) moderates impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder boys and siblings
- The impact of study design and diagnostic approach in a large multi-centre ADHD study: part 2: dimensional measures of psychopathology and intelligence
The ATXN1 and TRIM31 genes are related to intelligence in an ADHD background: evidence from a large collaborative study totaling 4,963 subjects
2011) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 156B(2). p.145-157 Mark(
- Does the cortisol response to stress mediate the link between expressed emotion and oppositional behavior in attention-deficit/hyperactivity-disorder (ADHD)?
Identifying loci for the overlap between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorder using a genome-wide QTL linkage approach
2010) JOURNAL OF THe AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 49(7). p.675-685 Mark(