- Initial foot contact and related kinematics affect impact loading rate in running
- A translational synthetic biology platform for rapid access to gram-scale quantities of novel drug-like molecules
- Design of a thermally controlled sequence of triazolinedione-based click and transclick reactions
- Exploring entrepreneur-intermediary interactions regarding user orientation : evidence from Living-labs-as-a-service projects
- Managing innovation uncertainties : a user-oriented knowledge typology
- Colonial taxation in Africa: a fiscal history of the Congo through the lens of customs (1886-1914)
- Do cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins cross the blood-brain barrier?
The twofold diagnosis of personality disorder : how do personality dysfunction and pathological traits increment each other at successive levels of the trait hierarchy?
2016) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT. 7(3). p.280-292 Mark(
Living Labs as open innovation systems for knowledge exchange: solutions for sustainable innovation development
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS INNOVATION AND RESEARCH. 10(2-3). p.322-340 Mark(
- Dwarfism with joint laxity in Friesian horses is associated with a splice site mutation in B4GALT7