- Bing–Neel syndrome: two unexpected cases and a review of the literature
- Biclonal biphenotypical B-cell lymphocytosis: a CLL in disguise?
- A real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for rapid, sensitive, and specific quantification of the JAK2V617F mutation using a locked nucleic acid-modified oligonucleotide
The human alpha E-catenin gene CTNNA1: mutational analysis and rare occurrence of a truncated splice variant.
2002) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION. 1574(3). p.262-268 Mark(
- Expression of the E-cadherin-catenin complex in lung neuroendocrine tumours.
- Phylogenetic analysis of the cadherin superfamily allows identification of six major subfamilies besides several solitary members.
- Genetic alterations involving exon 3 of the beta-catenin gene do not play a role in adenocarcinomas of the esophagus.
- Plakophilin-3, a novel Armadillo-like protein present in nuclei and desmosomes of epithelial cells.
- The role of the E-cadherin/catenin adhesion complex in the development and progression of cancer.
- The αE-catenin gene (CTNNA1) acts as an invasion-suppressor gene in human colon cancer cells