- Networking our way to better ecosystem service provision
- Chronic rhinosinusitis patients show accumulation of genetic variants in PARS2
- Cardiac impact of inhaled therapy in the largest randomised placebo-controlled trial in COPD history : have we reached the SUMMIT?
- Next generation sequencing of microRNAs from isogenic neuroblastoma cell lines isolated before and after treatment
- Replication study of genetic variants associated with chronic rhinosinusitis and nasal polyposis
- Radio frequency electromagnetic field compliance assessment of multi-band and MIMO equipped radio base stations
Tolerance measurements on internal- and external-hexagon designed implants
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL IMPLANTS. 29(4). p.846-852 Mark(
- Esperanto-movado en Indonezio: ĉu io lastatempa?
- Genome-wide joint meta-analysis of SNP and SNP-by-smoking interaction identifies novel loci for pulmonary function
- The response of forest plant regeneration to temperature variation along a latitudinal gradient