The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Multiple oscillations during the Lateglacial as recorded in a multi-proxy, high-resolution record of the Moervaart palaeolake (NW Belgium)
- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) of the inferior frontal cortex affects the 'social scaling' of extrapersonal space depending on perspective-taking ability
- In a quest for suitable similarity measures to compare experience-based evaluations
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015 : a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Phylogenomic analysis of gene co-expression networks reveals the evolution of functional modules
- Autistic traits in the general population do not correlate with a preference for associative information
- Believing androids – fMRI activation in the right temporo-parietal junction is modulated by ascribing intentions to non-human agents
- TPJ-M1 interaction in the control of shared representations : new insights from tDCS and TMS combined