- Identification of a predictive signature based on immunohistochemical (IHC), RNA-seq and epigenetic profiling of melanoma metastases for response to ipilimumab-based immunotherapy
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Optimized dendritic cell-based immunotherapy for melanoma: the TriMix-formula
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma: an early marker of resistance to immune control?
- Priming of cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses by dendritic cells: induction of potent anti-tumor immune responses
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, a new prognostic marker in sentinel lymph nodes of melanoma patients
- Monoclonal anti-EGFR antibodies in the treatment of nonresectable metastatic colorectal cancer patients: a literature review
- Cetuximab with hepatic arterial infusion of chemotherapy for the treatment of colorectal cancer liver metastases
123I-2-iodo-tyrosine, a new tumour imaging agent: human biodistribution, dosimetry and initial clinical evaluation in glioma patients
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 34(7). p.994-1002 Mark(