- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma: an early marker of resistance to immune control?
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, a new prognostic marker in sentinel lymph nodes of melanoma patients
- Monoclonal anti-EGFR antibodies in the treatment of nonresectable metastatic colorectal cancer patients: a literature review
- Cetuximab with hepatic arterial infusion of chemotherapy for the treatment of colorectal cancer liver metastases
123I-2-iodo-tyrosine, a new tumour imaging agent: human biodistribution, dosimetry and initial clinical evaluation in glioma patients
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 34(7). p.994-1002 Mark(
- A feasibility study on hepatic arterial infusion (HAI) of oxaliplatin followed by I-folinic acid modulated continuous HAI of 5-fluorouracil as second line chemotherapy for stage IV colorectal cancer limited to the liver