- Connexin and pannexin signaling pathways, an architectural blueprint for CNS physiology and pathology?
- The connexin43 mimetic peptide Gap19 inhibits hemichannels without altering gap junctional communication in astrocytes
- Selective inhibition of Cx43 hemichannels by Gap19 and its impact on myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury
- Connexin and pannexin hernichannels in brain glial cells: properties, pharmacology, and roles
- Transfer of IP3 through gap junctions is critical, but not sufficient, for the spread of apoptosis
- Pannexin 1 ohnologs in the teleost lineage
- Ca2+ regulation of connexin 43 hemichannels in C6 glioma and glial cells
Calcium regulation of Connexin-43 hemichannel-mediated ATP release in glial cells
2009) Abstract Book 9th European Meeting on Glial Cells in Health and Disease. 57(S13). p.S65-S65 Mark(
- Connexin 43 hemichannels contribute to the propagation of apoptotic cell death in a rat C6 glioma cell model.