- Worsening in oxygen saturation and exercise capacity predict adverse outcome in patients with Eisenmenger syndrome
- Right ventricular function in patients with Eisenmenger syndrome
- Iron deficiency is associated with adverse outcome in Eisenmenger patients
- Differential effects of sevoflurane and propofol anesthesia on left ventricular-arterial coupling in dogs
- The Belgian Eisenmenger syndrome registry: Implications for treatment strategies?
- Different effects of volatile and intravenous anesthetics on left ventricular-arterial coupling in dogs
- Pulse pressure method and the area method for the estimation of total arterial compliance in dogs: Sensitivity to wave reflection intensity.
Pulmonary arterial compliance in dogs and pigs: the three-element windkessel model revisited.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 46(2) H725-H731). Mark(
- Unreliability of 3-element Windkessel model to assess pulmonary artery compliance. Am J Respir. Crit. Care Med. 1998;157:A385.
- Pulmonary arterial compliance in dogs and pigs: the 3-element windkessel model revisited.