- Van gokken en gamen tot facebook en food: alles een verslaving?
- On the use of weather data in ecological studies along altitudinal and latitudinal gradients
- Can complementarity in water use help to explain diversity-productivity relationships in experimental grassland plots?
- Management of newly established field margins on nutrient-rich soil to reduce weed spread and seed rain into adjacent crops
- Factors determining plant-neighbour interactions on different spatial scales in young species-rich grassland communities
- Effect of light and botanical species richness on insect diversity
- Effect of margin strips on soil mineral nitrogen and plant biodiversity
- Disturbance effects on early succession of field margins along the shaded and unshaded side of a tree lane
- Dry matter yield and herbage quality of field margin vegetation as a function of vegetation development and management regime
Biodiversity and agro-ecology in field margins
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70(1). p.17-50 Mark(