Expression of calcium-sensing receptor in quail granulosa explants: a key to survival during folliculogenesis
2010) ANATOMICAL RECORD-ADVANCES IN INTEGRATIVE ANATOMY AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. 293(5). p.890-899 Mark(
- Regulation of apoptosis and survival in the granulosa explant system / Sylvie Mussche.
- Gap junctional communication and connexin43 expression in relation to apoptotic cell death and survival of granulosa cells
- A comparison of optical and direct methods for monitoring the seasonal dynamics of leaf area index in deciduous forests.
- The above- and belowground carbon pools of two mixed deciduous forest stands located in East-Flanders (Belgium).
- Contribution of progesterone, follicle stimulating hormone and glucocorticoids in survival of serum-free cultured granulosa cell explants.
- Ultrastructural localization of cytochrome c in apoptosis demonstrates mitochondrial heterogeneity.
- First and second messenger role of calcium - Survival versus apoptosis in serum-free cultured granulosa explants
- Comparison of nitrate leaching under Silver birch (Betula pendula) and Corsican pine (Pinus nigra ssp laricio) in Flanders (Belgium)
- Granulosa explants in serum-free culture: progesterone as an autocrine survival factor