Postpartum dyspareunia and sexual functioning: a prospective cohort study.
2017) European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health. 22(3). p.200-206 Mark(
- The mediating role of social capital in the association between neighbourhood income inequality and body mass index
- On the need for explicit confidence assessments of flexible query answers
- Evaluation of polygenic risk scores for breast and ovarian cancer risk prediction in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- 2016 update of the ASAS-EULAR management recommendations for axial spondyloarthritis
- Severe congenital microcephaly with AP4M1 mutation, a case report
- Automatic stimulus evaluation depends on goal-relevance.
- Influence of interspecific plant interactions on the stress response of grassland species in a future climate
- Orofacial electromyographic correlates of induced verbal rumination
- TiO2 functionalized nanofibrous membranes for removal of organic (micro)pollutants from water