- Robot-assisted single-site upper pole hemi-nephrectomy in an adult patient with a duplicated collecting system : is it feasible?
Robot-assisted radical adrenalectomy with clamping of the vena cava for excision of a metastatic adrenal vein thrombus: a case report
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MEDICAL ROBOTICS AND COMPUTER ASSISTED SURGERY. 11(4). p.413-417 Mark(
- Robot-assisted sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse: surgical technique and outcomes at a single high-volume institution
- Robot-assisted excision of a pararectal gastrointestinal stromal tumor in a patient with previous ileal neobladder
- Robot-assisted radical adrenalectomy (RARA) with excision of adrenal vein thrombus
- Safe introduction of robot-assisted radical prostatectomy after a training program in a high-volume robotic centre
- Population screening for prostate cancer: an overview of available studies and meta-analysis
- Surgical outcome of robot-assisted radical prostatectomy after a training program in a high-volume robotic centre
- Macroscopic hematuria in a child after a saddle trauma
- Robotic assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomy (RALPN): new standard of care for complex renal masses?