- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Mean Profiles of the NEO Personality Inventory
- In vitro characterization of a nanostructured fibrin agarose bio-artificial nerve substitute
- How fast do gully headcuts retreat?
- Fatty acid profiling as bioindicator of chemical stress in marine organisms: a review
- Biochemical and toxicological effects of organic (herbicide Primextra® Gold TZ) and inorganic (copper) compounds on zooplankton and phytoplankton species
- What is the current impact of tissue engineering in Spanish secondary education curricula?
- Green and efficient RAN architectures
- Validation of a two-generational reproduction test in Daphnia magna : an interlaboratory exercise
Biotic homogenization can decrease landscape-scale forest multifunctionality
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(13). p.3557-3562 Mark(