- L-selectin expression and bovine neutrophil function during hematopoietic development, parturition, and E. coli mastitis
- L-selectin and chemotaxis throughout bone marrow granulocyte maturation in the bovine
Role of neutrophil polymorphonuclear leukocytes during bovine coliform mastitis: physiology or pathology?
2003) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 65(2). p.97-153 Mark(
- Evaluation of L-selectin expression and assessment of protein tyrosine phosphorylation in bovine polymorphonuclear neutrophil leukocytes around parturition.
- Bovine Neutrophil diapedesis and chemotaxis during peripartum in dairy cows.
- Chemiluminescence of bovine polymorphonuclear leucocytes during the periparturient period and relation with metabolic markers and bovine pregnancy-associated glycoprotein.
- Treatment of acute Escherichia coli mastitis in cows with enrofloxacin: effect on clinical signs and chemiluminescence of circulating neutrophils.
- Effect of antibiotic induced bacterial clearance in the udder on L-selectin shedding of blood neutrophils in cows with Escherichia coli mastitis.
- Effect of enrofloxacin on expression of L-selectin on bovine neutrophils during Escherichia coli mastitis
- Expression of L-selectin on bovine neutrophils (PMN) during experimentally induced Escherichia coli mastitis