- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Employee pride : a multidimensional and dynamic phenomenon
- Effect of medical interventions on gender dysphoria and body image: a follow-up study.
- Zeb2 Regulates Cell Fate at the Exit from Epiblast State in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells
- Occurrence of halogenated flame retardants in commercial seafood species available in European markets
- Metabolic profiling of human plasma and urine in chronic kidney disease by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography coupled with time-of-flight mass spectrometry : a pilot study
- Separation of organics and salts with ion-exchange membranes : effect of matrix and organics
MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Racism, Migration, and Mental Health. Theoretical Reflections from Belgium
- Concentrations of representative uraemic toxins in a healthy versus non-dialysis chronic kidney disease paediatric population