- Quantification of egg ovalbumin hydrolysate-derived anti-hypertensive peptides in an in vitro model combining luminal digestion with intestinal Caco-2 cell transport
- Racism, Migration, and Mental Health. Theoretical Reflections from Belgium
- Separation of organics and salts with ion-exchange membranes: effect of matrix and organics
MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Metabolic profiling of human plasma and urine in chronic kidney disease by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography coupled with time-of-flight mass spectrometry: a pilot study
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Zeb2 Regulates Cell Fate at the Exit from Epiblast State in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells
- Effect of medical interventions on gender dysphoria and body image: a follow-up study.
- Employee pride : a multidimensional and dynamic phenomenon
- Occurrence of halogenated flame retardants in commercial seafood species available in European markets