- Elderly versus nonelderly patients with invasive aspergillosis in the ICU: a comparison and risk factor analysis for mortality from the AspICU cohort
- Which algorithm diagnoses invasive pulmonary aspergillosis best in ICU patients with COPD?
- Epidemiology of invasive aspergillosis in critically ill patients : clinical presentation, underlying conditions, and outcome
- An international, multicentre survey of β-lactam antibiotic therapeutic drug monitoring practice in intensive care units
A clinical algorithm to diagnose invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in critically ill patients
2012) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 186(1). p.56-64 Mark(
- Characteristics and determinants of outcome of hospital-acquired bloodstream infections in intensive care units: the EUROBACT international cohort study