- Comparison of HPLC methods for the determination of amino sugars in soil hydrolysates
- 2R or not 2R is not the question anymore
- The evolutionary significance of ancient genome duplications
- From 2R to 3R: evidence for a fish-specific genome duplication (FSGD)
Major events in the genome evolution of vertebrates: paranome age and size differ considerably between ray-finned fishes and land vertebrates
2004) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 101(6). p.1638-1643 Mark(
- 'Natural selection merely modified while redundancy created': Susumu Ohno's idear of the evolutionary importance of gene and genome duplications
- Are all fishes ancient polyploids?
- Are all fish ancient tetraploids?
- Genome duplication, a trait shared by 22,000 species of ray-finned fish
- Wanda : a database of duplicated fish genes