- Early effects of human papillomavirus vaccination in Belgium
- Human papillomavirus and related disease in underage children: implications for prevention
- High frequency of genital human papillomavirus infections and related cervical dysplasia in adolescent girls in Belgium
- Transmission of carcinogenic human papillomavirus types from mother to child: a meta-analysis of published studies
- Case 4: contraception for young girls
Does structured counselling influence combined hormonal contraceptive choice?
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 16(6). p.418-429 Mark(