- Which algorithm diagnoses invasive pulmonary aspergillosis best in ICU patients with COPD?
- Epidemiology of invasive aspergillosis in critically ill patients : clinical presentation, underlying conditions, and outcome
- Cerebral aspergillosis in adult critically ill patients: a descriptive report of 10 patients from the AspICU cohort
- Prevalence of Fabry disease in a predominantly hypertensive population with left ventricular hypertrophy
A clinical algorithm to diagnose invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in critically ill patients
2012) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 186(1). p.56-64 Mark(
- An adult male patient with multiple adenomas and a hepatocellular carcinoma: mild Gycogen Storage Disease type Ia
- Rapid and direct quantification of viable Candida species in whole blood by use of immunomagnetic separation and solid-phase cytometry