- Mucosal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide spilanthol using in vitro and in vivo models
- Quantitative in vitro and in vivo evaluation of intestinal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide pellitorine
- Blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins
- Comparative chemical screening and genetic analysis reveal tentoxin as a new virulence factor in Cochliobolus miyabeanus, the causal agent of brown spot disease on rice
- Analytical, pharmacokinetic and regulatory characterisation of selected plant N-alkylamides
Familial Mediterranean fever mutations lift the obligatory requirement for microtubules in Pyrin inflammasome activation
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(50). p.14384-14389 Mark(
- Does caspase-12 suppress inflammasome activation?
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines: to GIP or not to GIP?
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(
- Do cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins cross the blood-brain barrier?