- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(
- Kinetic modeling and graphical analysis of 18F-fluoromethylcholine (FCho), 18F-fluoroethyltyrosine (FET) and 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) PET for the discrimination between high-grade glioma and radiation necrosis in rats
- Do cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins cross the blood-brain barrier?
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines: to GIP or not to GIP?
- Does caspase-12 suppress inflammasome activation?
- Analytical, pharmacokinetic and regulatory characterisation of selected plant N-alkylamides
- Mucosal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide spilanthol using in vitro and in vivo models
- Quantitative in vitro and in vivo evaluation of intestinal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide pellitorine