- Does caspase-12 suppress inflammasome activation?
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines: to GIP or not to GIP?
- Comparative chemical screening and genetic analysis reveal tentoxin as a new virulence factor in Cochliobolus miyabeanus, the causal agent of brown spot disease on rice
- Analytical, pharmacokinetic and regulatory characterisation of selected plant N-alkylamides
- Blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins
- Mucosal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide spilanthol using in vitro and in vivo models
- Quantitative in vitro and in vivo evaluation of intestinal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide pellitorine
Familial Mediterranean fever mutations lift the obligatory requirement for microtubules in Pyrin inflammasome activation
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(50). p.14384-14389 Mark(
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(