Discussion of 'chemical compatibility of model soil-Bentonite Backfill containing multiswellable Bentonite' by Michael A. Malusis and Matthew D. McKeehan
2014) JOURNAL OF GEOTECHNICAL AND GEOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING. 140(1). p.262-263 Mark(
- Permeation of two GCLs with an acidic metal-rich synthetic leachate
- Recent development of treated clays for geosynthetic clay liners and barriers systems
Caracteristiche e prestazioni di geocompositi bentonitici preidratati
2011) XXIV Convegno Nazionale di Geotecnica, Proceedings. 2. p.735-742 Mark(
- Diffusion of calcium chloride in a modified bentonite: impact on osmotic efficiency and hydraulic conductivity
- A polymer enhanced clay for impermeable geosynthetic clay liners
- Migration of heavy metals through conventional and factory-prehydrated GCL materials
- A simulation model for consolidation and contaminant coupled flows in clay layers.
- A simulation model for coupled consolidation and contaminant migration with osmotic effects.
- Modelling Chemico-osmotic Phenomena induced by Pollutant Migration in Clayey Barriers.