- The impact of accelerated right prefrontal high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) on cue-reactivity: an fMRI study on craving in recently detoxified alcohol-dependent patients.
- Review of guidelines on primary prevention of cardiovascular disease with aspirin: how much evidence is needed to turn a tanker?
- Algorithm for the diagnosis of smear-negative pulmonary tuberculosis in high-incidence resource-constrained settings
- Comparative performance of thin layer agar and Löwenstein-Jensen culture for diagnosis of tuberculosis
- Towards a sustained reduction of tuberculosis case fatality in La Habana, Cuba
- High prevalence of primary multidrug resistant tuberculosis in persons with no known risk factors
- Validation of a clinical-radiographic score to assess the probability of pulmonary tuberculosis in suspect patients with negative sputum smears
Tuberculosis incidence strata in Cuban municipalities: 1999-2002 and 2003-2006
2010) REVISTA PANAMERICANA DE SALUD PUBLICA-PAN AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PUBLIC HEALTH. 28(4). p.275-281 Mark(
- Barriers to VCT despite 13 years of community-based awareness campaigns in a peri-urban township in northern Limpopo
Universal tuberculosis control targets: not so smart
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 13(8). p.923-924 Mark(