- EV-TRACK : transparent reporting and centralizing knowledge in extracellular vesicle research
- CD70 and PDL1 in anaplastic thyroid cancer -NDASH-promising targets for immunotherapy
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015 : a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Weather and children’s physical activity; how and why do relationships vary between countries?
- Prospective associations between dietary patterns and high sensitivity C-reactive protein in European children: the IDEFICS study
- Musical Instruments, body movement, space, and motion data : music as an emergent multimodal choreography
- Shedding new light on how advertising literacy can affect children's processing of embedded advertising formats : a future research agenda
- Epicutaneous sensitization to house dust mite allergen requires IRF4-dependent dermal dendritic cells
- EV-TRACK: transparent reporting and centralizing knowledge in extracellular vesicle research.
Health-related quality of life in patients with cleft palate: Validity and reliability of the VPI Effects on Life Outcomes (VELO) questionnaire translated to Dutch
2017) International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 98. p.91-96 Mark(