- The real impact of a one-off fiscal restriction : empirical evidence of a flypaper effect in Flemish municipalities
- Separation of organics and salts with ion-exchange membranes: effect of matrix and organics
- Epigenetic sampling effects: nephrectomy modifies the clear cell renal cell cancer methylome
- Contact-induced Linguistic Change in Spanish
- « A no grant besoing, en boine mounoie et bien contee. » The XIIIth-century Flemish counts’ appeal for funds to moneylenders from Arras
- Optimizing dual energy cone beam CT protocols for preclinical imaging and radiation research
- Still the main show in town? Assessing political saliency of the Bologna Process across time and space
In search of the third eye, when the two others are shamefacedly shut? : comment on 'Are sexual and reproductive health policies designed for all? Vulnerable groups in policy documents of four European countries and their involvement in policy development'
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 5(5). p.325-327 Mark(
- Aggression against Ukraine: territory, responsibility, and international law. By Thomas D. Grant. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2015. Pp. xxx, 283. Index. $105.50, £68.
- The delegated authority model misused as a strategy of disengagement in the case of climate change