- Modelling the Eddy Pattern in the harbour of Zeebrugge
- Monitoring the effects of disposal of fine sediments from maintenance dredging on suspended particulate matter concentration in the Belgian nearshore area (southern North Sea)
- Experimentele dosimetrie voor de ondersteuning en verificatie van intensiteitsgemoduleerde radiotherapie
- Dosimetric verification as the ultimate QA test for the complete planning and delivery chain of IMRT.
- The value of radiographic film for the characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
- Underdosage of the upper-airway mucosa for small fields as used in intensity-modulated radiation therapy: A comparison between radiochromic film measurements, Monte Carlo simulations, and collapsed cone convolution calculations.
- Sediment transport in the nearshore area of Egmond-aan-Zee (NL)
- The value of the LA48 linear ion chamber array for characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
Combining the advantages of step-and-shoot and dynamic delivery of intensity-modulated radiotherapy by interrupted dynamic sequences.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(2). p.541-550 Mark(
- The value of the PinPoint ion chamber for characterization of small field segments used in intensity-modulated radiotherapy.